Sunday, September 6, 2009

Follow Us on Twitter


I've just spent the morning setting up a Twitter account for the shop. Follow us and stay up-to-date on all the fascinating (?) happenings here at the shop (and with Russell, Stephen and Lulu). Just go to http://www.twitter.com/ and set up an account. After you do that be sure to follow us. Our user name is RNeedlepoint. I have it set up to work with my cell phone so hopefully I will be able to tweet even on days and at times when the shop is not open. What fun! We'll always be in touch!!??


PS -- I can't figure out how to get our logo to appear properly -- so if anyone out there has any suggestions ... in the meanwhile you get the idea.

4 comments:

  1. Couldn't find you on Twitter yet....DenisePWard on twitter...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denise -- You have to search "Rneedlepoint" not Rittenhouse Needlepoint. See if that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope you aren't there as Rneedlepoint

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've received another message from someone that also said they could not find us. I don't know what to say though as we come up everytime I try and in all different variations. I went to the Twitter help page but could find no useful information and also no link to a real live person so am not sure how to proceed. I will try from my home computer tonight and see if I can find us. Sorry about the growing pains/learning curve. S

    ReplyDelete